Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank rose 54 cents (0.7%) to $79.49 on light volume. Throughout the day, 399,989 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 603,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.80-$79.76 after having opened the day at $79.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.95. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio ( VBFC), up 19.3%, Central Federal ( CFBK), up 17%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 15.7%, and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 14.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.