PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose $1.03 (2.8%) to $37.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.23-$37.99 after having opened the day at $36.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.58. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Oshkosh Corporation ( OSK), up 4.8%, Tenneco ( TEN), up 4.6%, Arctic Cat ( ACAT), up 4.2%, and Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.