FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell 67 cents (-0.7%) to $91.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.21-$92.09 after having opened the day at $91.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.92. Other company's within the Transportation industry that declined today were: FreeSeas ( FREE), down 20.5%, Hub Group ( HUBG), down 7.8%, Star Bulk Carriers ( SBLK), down 6.3%, and J.B. Hunt Transport Services ( JBHT), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full FedEx Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.