Philip Morris International ( PM) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Philip Morris International fell 85 cents (-0.9%) to $89.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of Philip Morris International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.25-$91 after having opened the day at $90.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.84. Another company within the Tobacco industry that decreased today was Star Scientific ( CIGX), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Philip Morris International Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.