Level three Communications ( LVLT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Level three Communications fell 30 cents (-1.5%) to $19.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Level three Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.52-$20.23 after having opened the day at $20.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.17. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU), down 19%, Motricity ( MOTR), down 11.8%, UTStarcom Holdings ( UTSI), down 8.2%, and RELM Wireless Corporation ( RWC), down 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Level three Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.