Anglogold Ashanti ( AU) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Anglogold Ashanti fell 54 cents (-1.6%) to $32.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Anglogold Ashanti exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.88-$32.86 after having opened the day at $32.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.71. Other company's within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: AuRico Gold ( AUQ), down 12.2%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 8.2%, Thompson Creek Metals Company ( TC), down 7%, and Jaguar Mining ( JAG), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Anglogold Ashanti Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.