KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell 28 cents (-2.7%) to $9.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.93-$10.23 after having opened the day at $10.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.23. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Comstock ( CHCI), down 7.2%, Ecology and Environment ( EEI), down 6%, Goldfield ( GV), down 4.2%, and United States Lime & Minerals ( USLM), down 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.