NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, NetEase fell $2.70 (-4.8%) to $54.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 701,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.81-$57.81 after having opened the day at $56.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.75. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Tudou Holdings ( TUDO), down 11.3%, Youku ( YOKU), down 11%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 8.4%, and Phoenix New Media ( FENG), down 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.