AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, AGCO fell 65 cents (-1.5%) to $42.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.26-$43.08 after having opened the day at $43.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 10.3%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 9.4%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 7.2%, and Ducommun ( DCO), down 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.