Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Deere fell 84 cents (-1.1%) to $75.94 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, six million shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.14-$76.76 after having opened the day at $75.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.78. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 10.3%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 9.4%, Capstone Turbine Corporation ( CPST), down 4.6%, and Gencor Industries ( GENC), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.