Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings ( LH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings fell $2.07 (-2.2%) to $92.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 791,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.23-$93.66 after having opened the day at $93.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.62. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 14.9%, Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 14.8%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 14.6%, and Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 13.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Laboratory Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.