Cigna ( CI) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cigna fell 26 cents (-0.6%) to $42.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Cigna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.74-$43.46 after having opened the day at $43.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.23. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Savient Pharmaceuticals ( SVNT), down 15.5%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 14.9%, Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 14.8%, and IsoRay ( ISR), down 14.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cigna Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.