Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola fell 29 cents (-1.1%) to $26.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.54-$27.24 after having opened the day at $27.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.25. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 8.2%, Teavana Holdings ( TEA), down 6.6%, Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), down 6.6%, and Sanderson Farms ( SAFM), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.