TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation fell 14 cents (-0.8%) to $16.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, seven million shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.89-$16.80 after having opened the day at $16.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.40. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: StanCorp Financial Group ( SFG), down 11%, SYSWIN ( SYSW), down 7.5%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 7.1%, and PremierWest Bancorp ( PRWT), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TD Ameritrade Holding Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.