Southwestern Energy Company ( SWN) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Southwestern Energy Company fell 52 cents (-1.6%) to $31.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of Southwestern Energy Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.94-$32.43 after having opened the day at $32.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.12. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: HyperDynamics Corporation ( HDY), down 10.2%, Whiting USA Trust I ( WHX), down 9.2%, Voyager Oil & Gas ( VOG), down 8.3%, and Miller Energy Resources ( MILL), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Southwestern Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.