Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell 23 cents (-3.8%) to $5.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 35.2 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $5.74-$6.08 after having opened the day at $6.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Lime Energy ( LIME), down 44.8%, SRS Labs ( SRSL), down 10.7%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 9.4%, and Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), down 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.