Arena Pharmaceuticals ( ARNA) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Arena Pharmaceuticals fell 6 cents (-0.5%) to $11.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 22.1 million shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.62-$11.52 after having opened the day at $11.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.11. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Savient Pharmaceuticals ( SVNT), down 15.5%, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), down 13.5%, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), down 13.4%, and Biosante Pharmaceuticals ( BPAX), down 12.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Arena Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.