AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $1.22 (-1.5%) to $79.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 469,089 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 449,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.88-$81.85 after having opened the day at $80.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.38. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Lime Energy ( LIME), down 44.8%, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), down 34.3%, Fortune Industries ( FFI), down 11.8%, and TAL Education Group ( XRS), down 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.