SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell 20 cents (-0.5%) to $37.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 384,373 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.90-$38.35 after having opened the day at $37.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.45. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 11.8%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 7.4%, UniFirst Corporation ( UNF), down 5.4%, and Forward Industries ( FORD), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.