Dell ( DELL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Dell fell 7 cents (-0.6%) to $12.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 19.4 million shares of Dell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.02-$12.30 after having opened the day at $12.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.19. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Xata Corporation ( XATA), down 6.1%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 6.1%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 5.5%, and Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dell Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.