Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Airgas rose $1.01 (1.2%) to $83.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 189,769 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 565,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.83-$83.15 after having opened the day at $82.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.05. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 22.1%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 8.8%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 5%, and LB Foster Company ( FSTR), up 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.