Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Time Warner rose 61 cents (1.6%) to $38.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, six million shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.15-$38.88 after having opened the day at $38.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.12. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), up 38.2%, Digital Generation ( DGIT), up 22.8%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 22.1%, and Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 17.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.