Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose 36 cents (1.1%) to $33.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.37-$33.20 after having opened the day at $32.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.69. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: FirstCity Financial Corporation ( FCFC), up 6%, PMC Commercial ( PCC), up 4.8%, MHI Hospitality Corporation ( MDH), up 4.2%, and Strategic Hotels & Resorts ( BEE), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.