Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers rose 37 cents (1.3%) to $30.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.22-$30.12 after having opened the day at $29.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.67. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Nobility Homes ( NOBH), up 16%, Energy Solutions ( ES), up 6.1%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 5.2%, and PGT ( PGTI), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.