Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose 37 cents (0.6%) to $64.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.83-$65.70 after having opened the day at $64.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.04. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), up 5%, Kona Grill ( KONA), up 5%, Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), up 4.3%, and MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Yum Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.