Parker Hannifin Corporation ( PH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Parker Hannifin Corporation rose 90 cents (1.2%) to $73.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.37-$74.17 after having opened the day at $73.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.98. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Fuel Tech ( FTEK), up 17.9%, Nobility Homes ( NOBH), up 16%, China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), up 11.8%, and Proto Labs ( PRLB), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Parker Hannifin Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.