Eaton ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Eaton rose 48 cents (1.3%) to $38.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Eaton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.51-$38.68 after having opened the day at $38.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.89. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Fuel Tech ( FTEK), up 17.9%, China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), up 11.8%, Proto Labs ( PRLB), up 10.6%, and Franklin Electric ( FELE), up 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Eaton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.