UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group rose 74 cents (1.3%) to $55.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.1 million shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.89-$56.20 after having opened the day at $55.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.16. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Urologix ( ULGX), up 11.3%, ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), up 7.1%, Misonix ( MSON), up 6.6%, and Trius Therapeutics ( TSRX), up 6.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.