Kraft Foods ( KFT) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Kraft Foods rose 22 cents (0.6%) to $39.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6.8 million shares of Kraft Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.42-$40 after having opened the day at $39.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.58. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Adecoagro ( AGRO), up 4.4%, Cresud ( CRESY), up 3.7%, Bachoco Industries ( IBA), up 3.6%, and Gruma S.A.B. de C.V ( GMK), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kraft Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.