Exxon Mobil Corporation ( XOM) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Exxon Mobil Corporation rose 68 cents (0.8%) to $85.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14 million shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.10-$85.82 after having opened the day at $85.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.05. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: McMoRan Exploration ( MMR), up 12.4%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 12.3%, Forest Oil ( FST), up 10.5%, and Key Energy Services ( KEG), up 9.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Exxon Mobil Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.