Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose 54 cents (1.5%) to $35.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.1 million shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.43-$36.06 after having opened the day at $35.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.43. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: StemCells ( STEM), up 106.9%, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals ( PPHM), up 26.4%, Allos Therapeutics ( ALTH), up 21.7%, and Hemispherx Biopharma ( HEB), up 20.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.