Paychex ( PAYX) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Paychex rose 46 cents (1.4%) to $32.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.86-$32.64 after having opened the day at $32.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.02. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Digital Generation ( DGIT), up 22.8%, Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 17.1%, American Reprographics Company ( ARP), up 16.9%, and Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), up 16.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Paychex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.