Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation rose 62 cents (0.7%) to $85.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.26-$86.14 after having opened the day at $85.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.20. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), up 15.8%, Boise ( BZ), up 5.9%, Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), up 5.4%, and CCA Industries ( CAW), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.