Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation rose 40 cents (1.4%) to $29.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23.6 million shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.37-$30.05 after having opened the day at $29.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.52. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Cimatron ( CIMT), up 6.9%, Guidewire Software ( GWRE), up 5.5%, Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 5.2%, and FalconStor Software ( FALC), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Oracle Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.