Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan ( POT) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan rose $1.28 (2.9%) to $45.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, eight million shares of Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.50-$45.61 after having opened the day at $44.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.08. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Solazyme ( SZYM), up 7.6%, Braskem ( BAK), up 5.7%, Pure Bioscience ( PURE), up 5.4%, and Mosaic ( MOS), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.