Magna International ( MGA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Magna International rose 62 cents (1.5%) to $41.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 749,165 shares of Magna International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.21-$41.11 after having opened the day at $40.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.49. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR ( ZX), up 6.6%, Navistar International ( NAV), up 4.7%, Federal Signal ( FSS), up 4.3%, and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Magna International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.