Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose 37 cents (0.7%) to $56.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.53-$56.25 after having opened the day at $55.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.77. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 3.5%, Embraer S.A ( ERJ), up 2.6%, LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 2%, and Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 1.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Raytheon Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.