MSC Industrial Direct ( MSM) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, MSC Industrial Direct fell $1.22 (-1.9%) to $63.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 354,163 shares of MSC Industrial Direct exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 632,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.92-$64.36 after having opened the day at $64.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.78. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), down 20.6%, China Armco Metals ( CNAM), down 7.7%, Wesco International ( WCC), down 6.5%, and MWI Veterinary Supply ( MWIV), down 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full MSC Industrial Direct Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.