PG&E ( PCG) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, PG&E fell 56 cents (-1.2%) to $44.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of PG&E exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.76-$45.31 after having opened the day at $45.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.37. Other company's within the Utilities sector that declined today were: U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 10%, American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 4.4%, Active Power ( ACPW), down 3.1%, and Delta Natural Gas Company ( DGAS), down 2.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PG&E Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.