EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell 36 cents (-1.5%) to $23.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 14.4 million shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.22-$23.74 after having opened the day at $23.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.65. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 52.5%, Crossroads Systems Incorporated ( CRDS), down 9.4%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), down 8.9%, and ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), down 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full EMC Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.