Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $1.92 (-2.3%) to $82.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.63-$85.55 after having opened the day at $85.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.90. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 10.2%, Sothebys ( BID), down 5.9%, OfficeMax ( OMX), down 4%, and Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.