Whole Foods Market ( WFM) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Whole Foods Market fell 91 cents (-1%) to $93.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 815,431 shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $93.63-$95.12 after having opened the day at $94.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.77. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Scientific Learning Corporation ( SCIL), down 21.9%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), down 20.6%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 14.7%, and Acorn International ( ATV), down 11%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.