eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $1.35 (-3.4%) to $38.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.1 million shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.50-$39.73 after having opened the day at $39.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.95. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: Acorn International ( ATV), down 11%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 6%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 5%, and Susser Holdings Corporation ( SUSS), down 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.