CIT Group ( CIT) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CIT Group fell 29 cents (-0.8%) to $35.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 973,288 shares of CIT Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.76-$35.30 after having opened the day at $35.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.33. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), down 8.4%, Alto Palermo ( APSA), down 8%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 6.1%, and Stratus Properties ( STRS), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CIT Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.