Time Warner Cable ( TWC) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Time Warner Cable fell 75 cents (-0.9%) to $82.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Time Warner Cable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.66-$83.32 after having opened the day at $83.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.46. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 9.5%, Promotora de Informaciones SA/FI ADR ( PRIS), down 7.7%, Tudou Holdings ( TUDO), down 5.4%, and Dial Global ( DIAL), down 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.