Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.91 (-2.2%) to $127.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $126.96-$130.33 after having opened the day at $129.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.14. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Tri-Tech ( TRIT), down 5.3%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 4.6%, Gafisa ( GFA), down 4%, and Matrix Service Company ( MTRX), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.