Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide fell 49 cents (-1%) to $50.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.89-$51.03 after having opened the day at $50.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.62. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 14.7%, Kona Grill ( KONA), down 7.7%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), down 5.6%, and Sonic Corporation ( SONC), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.