LinkedIn ( LNKD) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, LinkedIn fell $2.38 (-2.3%) to $103.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.64-$107 after having opened the day at $104.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.59. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 52.5%, ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), down 8.3%, Facebook Inc Class A ( FB), down 8.1%, and Tudou Holdings ( TUDO), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full LinkedIn Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.