Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell 23 cents (-0.5%) to $44.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.46-$44.99 after having opened the day at $44.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.94. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Gardner Denver ( GDI), down 8.6%, AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), down 6.4%, Omega Flex ( OFLX), down 5.6%, and Tri-Tech ( TRIT), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.