Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation fell $1.44 (-2.7%) to $51.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.13-$52.43 after having opened the day at $52.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.64. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Gardner Denver ( GDI), down 8.6%, Omega Flex ( OFLX), down 5.6%, Art's-Way Manufacturing ( ARTW), down 5.1%, and NACCO Industries ( NC), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dover Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.